- 2-hour walking tour of Midtown Manhattan
- 5-6 generous tastings from different street food vendors
- Postcard map featuring local vendors
On this walking tour of Midtown Manhattan, you will explore the street food culture of the city and learn about the challenges faced by these street vendors.
Also, the tour includes at least five to six tastings. The cuisines and food carts rotate week on week, hence the menu may not stay the same always. However, of the vendors you will visit, the menu could be:
- Egyptian falafel and lamb off the bone
- Halal chicken and rice
- Bengali kati rolls
- Korean short ribs
- Belgian waffles
- Mexican quesadillas
You will also get a chance to meet the local street food vendors and understand their lives. You will be able to understand the rules and regulations they navigate every day in order to maintain a successful business.
See also :
Italian Food Tour Of New York Deals for only $23 instead of $23
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- Redeem Location : 60 Wall St New York 10005