- 2-hour bus tour
- Explore the history of the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Visit Dry Dock No. 1, built in 1851 and still in use
- Learn about the businesses stationed at the Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Learn about the ongoing projects at the Yard
For over a century, the Brooklyn Navy Yard was the production house of two of America’s most famous fighting Naval ships - the USS Maine and the USS Missouri.
Today, the yard is home to over 330 businesses and is a model for sustainable urban industrial parks. The tour will give you a chance to explore ver 300-acres of this waterfront and check out some intriguing sites at the yard.
These includee a dry dock built in 1851 to repair ships, historic buildings which have been reused for industrial purposes, and the Green Manufacturing Center, center for the development of new technologies.
Also included in the the tour are sessions where you can check out old clips and historical photographs from the yard's past. While the preferred mode of transportation is by bus, the party will be getting down to explore the varius regions of the yard.
See also :
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental at DUMBO, Brooklyn Save $3.33 Deals for only $13 instead of $16.33
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- Redeem Location : Brooklyn Navy Yard Center Building 92 Brooklyn 11205