Oh Boy! is based on the book written by, "Marie Aude-Murail" and essentially teaches us a lesson in hope. It explores an individual's coping mechanism when life is unpredictable and tends to throw challenging depressions.This ship of hope is controlled by the 26 year old Balthazar, who is an important pillar of support for his family.
Get to know him and his journey with your family this January!
Book: Marie-Aude Murail
- "Run, run, run! Do not miss this gem that delights, enchants and moves grown-ups just as much as kids." - The Point
- Oh Boy! won the Young Audiences Moliere Award in 2010.
Need to know
- Stroller parking and changing tables are available.
- Recommended for family audiences.
See also :
The Rink: Rockefeller Center Deals for only $60 instead of $60
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID
- Redeem Location : New Victory Theater 209 W 42nd St New York 10036